November 14, 2015

Coffee with a friend

Hello friends!

This week I have a new kit in my store - Coffee with a friend.
This is a completely revamped and revised version of one of my old kits that was sold years ago in my previous store.
The kit contains 17 patterned/brushed papers, 7 solid papers, 6 cardstock textured papers, an alpha and 92 elements including a lot of flowers, leaves, frames, different cute coffee cups, buttons, coffee beans, retro looking labels, a lot of word bits, overlays, word art, ribbons, strings, beads, coffee stains, flairs, cup cake, stars and more.
Coffee with a friend is on early bird sale until Monday at 6 am EST!

COFFEE WITH A FRIEND





Inspiration from my Creative team:


by Lory


by Carrie


by Ophelia


by Anja


by Conny


by Melissa


by Biancka

* * *
Don't miss to check out the Bargain Bites section  because new treats have recently been rotated into the mix and they'll be 40% off for limited time only. Two of my kits are in Bargain bytes section now too:






Have a fabulous weekend everyone!! :)

♥ Blagovesta

No comments:

Post a Comment