February 13, 2016

2 re-released kits and 2 FREE with purchase kits this week

Hello friends! :)

I re-released 2 of my old kits this week in the Shoppe. I found them a little outdated and at the end I totally revamped both :). If you've missed to get them from my previous store, now is a good moment to grab them, because everything is on early bird 20% off sale and we have 2 gorgeous Free with purchase kits this week!

Capturing Life: February



Capturing Life: February {cards}



or save more when you grab them together in a BUNDLE

Something about love



I'm the Featured designer at Sweet Shoppe now and I have a cute kit  that is FREE with any $10 purchase:



And finally,  if you spend $20 in the shoppe, you'll also get a fabulous giant collection called "Making sweet memories". It's made especially for Sweet Shoppe 10th anniversary, and together with us -  current designers, a lot of fabulous and loved ex designers from the Shoppe helped us to bring this beauty to you



That was all from me for this week!
Keep making memories!


Blagovesta

No comments:

Post a Comment